SFL AP – The league is 3 weeks into Madden 18. Only 7 Teams remain undefeated all at 3-0.
Which team will fall off this week? Let’s look at the match ups.
(Kemosabi) vs (Conley)
- The Bills come in at (1-2) while one of the always favorites to win it all Falcons(conley) comes in at (3-0). Defense and Run game continues to be the name of the game for Conley and he should remain undefeated.
(Rod) vs (Buddha)
- Rod’s Giants are (3-0) while Buddha’s Bucs are free falling to (0-3). The Bucs will continue that free fall this week as the Giants Defense has shown to be top of the league so far this madden. Final Score: 21-10.
(Halo) vs (Goat)
- Another set of teams heading in completely opposite directions. The Jets are trying to rebuild on the fly with QB. Sudfeld while the Jaguars’ deal for Bridgewater has them at (3-0). Look for the Jaguars to pounce on the Jets 28-3.
(Moltz) vs (Mark)
- The Lions have been surprisingly disappointing so far on Madden 18. Moltz23 has a long way to go before he can get back to his PEAK SB title on Madden 16. On the other side, the Vikings have traded even the team mascot this madden, which is nothing new for the USA Vikings. Vikes will roll the Lions 45-24.
(GmJoe) vs (Tgrever)
- Match Up of the week. Both teams remain undefeated! Somehow it was missed that the Raiders were low key (3-0) so far in the season. However, their win vs Broncos won’t be low key to the rest of SFL. Oakland is the better team and will win this game 42-21.
(Marty) vs (Drake)
- Cam Newton vs Tom Brady…..Marty vs Drake. Somehow the two just don’t compare just yet in the same manner it doesn’t compare in the NFL. Marty’s still finding his niche in SFL and has pulled off some good wins just as NFL’s Newton has in his early career. On the other side, Drake has won titles just as Tom Brady has done. The Patriots will be moving on to 4-0 by a score of 28-17.