SFL Sports – Your truly decided it was time to take some league wide jabs. May make it a regular section for the website. Lets take a look at early season’s jab.
- Is this team for real this time? Or is it just a bunch of hot air and Coach Kdog’s defense will fall apart more than they already have? I mean if this team’s defense could just get their act together this team could seriously contend with a rookie at QB. I think the Vikes will receive a back down to earth jab by the Falcons next week followed by an uppercut that may see them lose to the 49ers in week 6. But wait, one knockdown isn’t enough to put these Vikes down as they will have a shot to recover vs the Lions and Bears in the weeks after.
- The problem for the Vikes is that even then they still have to face the Packers twice, the Panthers, Broncos, Chiefs, Raiders and Saints. Talk about closing. Were the Vikingos a playoffs team last season?
AFC East (8-4)
- Uhhhhh Wtf’s going on here. The AFC Defending Champs moved to the NFC, arguably the best player in the division leaves last seasons worse division. Now these teams are winning just about every game thru Week 4?
- The teams combined for 8 wins and 1 loss if you remove the 3 losses by the CPU Bills. This division is 3-0 vs the AFC West who were the top hombres from season 1. Looks like these dudes were just dogging us on season 1.
This division made me put this shit on!!!
NFC East (3-9)
- This is just adding fire to the storm? or is it fire to oil? or oil to fire? Something like that…I’m tipsy drunk. Early bday celebrating writing shit for SFL.
- But “que pedo” is going on in the NFC East. I had to boot a member of this league that has turned out to be probably the biggest scum bag in the history of SFL. Anyways, he got his 15 minutes of fame f*ck that bastard. Trying to keep it PG14 here. lol
- Last season only one team produced a winning season from this division and they’re on pace to produce 0, nada, zilch, zero….this season. The Giants have suffered some shoulda coulda losses early on but bounced back last week just barely vs los Dolphinos. Ese maje always playing people close but can’t close the deal. What’s up man; if i remember correctly you were the deal closer back in the days of pal perreo.
- Back to the G-men. They do have a real tough game coming up next week vs the Rams. I’m not looking forward to it, keyser and rod always clash….In the big scheme of things, the game will be more important to the Rams even tough they’re heading into game with a better record. Unfortunately, the Rams are in the same division as the Seachicken’s who’s always worth a mention in any post.
- Adding competition to the NFC East? Yes, yours truly is working on bringing a good player to the Eagles. Someone who’s won with the brownies.
- I’m talking about the NFC East and i didn’t mention those other 2 teams. Cowboys and Redskins. Yeah, that’s because they’re 1-5.
- Closing Statement
- If ya’ll want me to do this more often then buy me a bottle. LOL and…..back to jam. “all day….all night 2x…WTF……Johnny La SFL esta muy loca….WTF”